Rorschach's End Rorschach's End

Very comical

I'm not going to lie, I though you were just animating the scene at first, so when John pulled his finger it was a real swerve. I laughed REALLY hard because I didn't see it coming. Then the kiss and Night Owl screaming finished the job. Short and sweet, I like it.

Phobotech responds:

Thanks very much! We got people to lol, so Mission: Accomplished!

Up Yours, Boston Up Yours, Boston

Very good

It was short and sweet, but you were still able to pack it full of comedy. I also like that you ended it with a quote from a president.

Inganno responds:

What can I say; I'm a libertarian. I don't like the government interfering with the private sector; suing an advertisement included.

Ida's Luck - Part 1 Ida's Luck - Part 1

Absolutely amazing.

This is brilliant work. It reminds me a lot of Lilium. The narration felt like something out of a movie, and the story is great. I can't wait until part is released.

Summer Camp: Episode 1 Summer Camp: Episode 1

Great toon

I like the random humour in this cartoon, but the skits seemed really broken up an should lead into each other a little more. The Time Traveling Bears song was a great tune too. I look forward to the next episodes of the sereis.

ExcellentFriends responds:

We had to put short black spaces between each scene to counteract a synching problem so the next one should be much smoother.

AiT - 4 AiT - 4

Brilliant work

I'm usually not that into colabs but this one is definitely worth watching. The animation was great and there was good transitions between parts, I also loved the music. I hope to see more colabs like this one.

Weasel Stomping Day Weasel Stomping Day

Great song, and a great flash.

Wierd Al's new album is pure gold. Your version of the song is just as good as the one featured on Robot Chicken. I probably would have given you a ten if you had animated Al into the video.

Starogre responds:

didn't think of putting al into it...good idea, thanks for the review

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

A little to long for its own good

The first few segments were entertaining, but after a while the whole thing was rather dull. The second "fight" was the best in my opinion.

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Can't wait

I loved the first one, and judging on this, the second will be much better. I love the voice of Lilium, it is beautiful.

asi- The Whispering Moon asi- The Whispering Moon

Beautiful Work

The song was amazing and sounded great next to the story. The story itself was good and the artwork was great. Awesome work.

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

Pure Gold

Very nice movie. Comedy all the way through, even in the credits. Definitely will make front page and possibly top 50. Keep up the great work.