Rorschach's End Rorschach's End

Very comical

I'm not going to lie, I though you were just animating the scene at first, so when John pulled his finger it was a real swerve. I laughed REALLY hard because I didn't see it coming. Then the kiss and Night Owl screaming finished the job. Short and sweet, I like it.

Phobotech responds:

Thanks very much! We got people to lol, so Mission: Accomplished!

Up Yours, Boston Up Yours, Boston

Very good

It was short and sweet, but you were still able to pack it full of comedy. I also like that you ended it with a quote from a president.

Inganno responds:

What can I say; I'm a libertarian. I don't like the government interfering with the private sector; suing an advertisement included.

Ida's Luck - Part 1 Ida's Luck - Part 1

Absolutely amazing.

This is brilliant work. It reminds me a lot of Lilium. The narration felt like something out of a movie, and the story is great. I can't wait until part is released.

For the MotherLand For the MotherLand

Fun little game

First off I love the music. This was a really great game, and I had a lot of fun playing it. I like that the enemies spawn at random, and the animations on them are detailed. I like the tank coming to keep it fresh. My only suggestion is have levels because it was really easy to camp out at the center and gun them down as they came on screen. Maybe a track selection to with other awesome songs.

4nace responds:

Thanks for the review! Maybe one day, I'll take the Soviet out on a platform adventure rather than this fixed view game =).

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Addicting and fun.

Played it all the way through, and I just couldn't stop. This kind of thing has been done before, but this one was very entertaining. Also the clown was great, I've never seen that in a zombie movie or game before.

[AG] Falldown [AG] Falldown

Not bad

There is a game like this on my calculator, this one is a lot better than that, but it could improve. Instead of the same background the entire time, you should have it change frequently. I really liked the music that played during the avtual game.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show The Rocky Horror Picture Show

VERY NICE

Riff-Raff and Magenta look awesome. My only question is where is Columbia? She would have looked great in this style.